HUNA Ha Rite (Prayer-Action)
1. Decide exactly what you want.
2. Obtain the cooperation of the three selves. This requires the complete relaxation of the body, the inner self and the conscious mind, followed by meditation on the High Self to "draw it near to you."
3. Generate a surplus charge of mana (life force).
--> For "how-to" ... see Kahuna Breathing.
"I am now going to generate mana by breathing deeply.
I am gathering extra mana as I draw in more and more
oxygen. I ask my inner self to assist me in generating
and storing this force. My will is being made strong
and enduring so that I am filled with the
determination to accomplish the things I desire."
Take a series of deep breaths.
"My vitality is building up; my inner self is creating
mana. Mana is flowing like water into a bowl. Energy
is being stored in the bowl. I can see the mana rising
higher and higher in the bowl ... until it overflows."
Continue breathing until you feel fully charged.
"I now command my inner self to hold this mana energy,
until I am ready to send it to the High Self."
4. Make contact with your High Self.
"Parental Spirit, who dwells in the realm of Light, I
call to you. May the perfection of Your level of being
be reflected to my level of being. I ask that You lead
and guide me in all that is being done. I
ask that You take an active part in my life."
"May Your power create for me the good things, first
in Your perfected realm and then cause them to appear
as realities on my physical level."
5. Make the mental picture (thought-form) of the desired condition.
"I now make in my mind the mental picture of that
which I desire. I feel a deep, emotional need for
Repeat your request three times with as much emotion as possible:
"I see myself as already having obtained my request,
and give thanks for it."
6. Send the thought-form to your inner self to present telepathically to your High Self:
"I hold this picture before the mirror of my High Self
and reflect it down into the depths of my inner self."
7. Strengthen the thought-form with mana and send it to your High Self.
"I now send this thought-form picture along a stream
of mana to You. May this gift of mana empower You to
work on Your level."
8. End the prayer with a feeling of faith and confidence:
"I end my prayer and release it to Your keeping to
work with as You see fit. I know that it is only a
matter of time until my request appears as a reality
on the physical level . . . My prayer has taken
flight. Let the Light of my High Self shine back to
me. Let the rain of blessings fall. So Mote it Be."
This is a really nice, simple, step-by-step process that works.